Climate of Perpignan, France Average Weather
- Perpignan, france, 42°44'N, 2°52'E, 44 m (144 ft)
- Perpignan has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Perpignan is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.6 degrees Celsius (60.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 572.4 mm (22.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2560 hours.
- If Perpignan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: