| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in April is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Perpignan are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:27 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Perpignan, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: