| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in August is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with periodic rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid is dumped during on average 6 days.
- The blue above Perpignan is quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65% of daylight hours and cloudy 35% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Perpignan, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: