| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in December is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with some rain. Only 54.4mm (2.1in) of water is laid down across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Perpignan is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:17 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Perpignan, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: