| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in February is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 44.8mm (1.8in) of liquid descends across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Perpignan is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Perpignan, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: