| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in January is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. Only 50.6mm (2in) of fluid accrues across on average 7 days.
- In January the skies in Perpignan are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:07 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:05 long and the longest day is 9:52 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 4:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Perpignan, France
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: