| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in July is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 17.1mm (0.7in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 5 days.
- In July the skies in Perpignan are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:03 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:32 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:58.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68% of daylight hours and cloudy 32% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Perpignan, France
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: