| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 28.3mm (1.1in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Perpignan is quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:44 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:05 long and the longest day is 15:19 long with an average length of 15:15.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Perpignan, France
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: