| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in March is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 43.5mm (1.7in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 8 days.
- In March the blue above Perpignan is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:25 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Perpignan, France
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: