| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with some rain. Only 50.1mm (2in) of water falls across an average of 9 days.
- In May the heavens above Perpignan are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:01 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:36.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Perpignan, France
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: