| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 58.6mm (2.3in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Perpignan are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:44 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:42.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Perpignan, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: