| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in October is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 89.8mm (3.5in) of fluid is dropped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Perpignan are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:00 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Perpignan, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: