| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perpignan in September is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 47.3mm (1.9in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Perpignan is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:19 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perpignan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Perpignan, France
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Perpignan: