Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > France > Perpignan Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
France flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Perpignan, France

  • On average sunlight hours in Perpignan range from 4:17 each day in December to 10:03 for each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:08 long and the shortest day is 8:51 long.
  • The longest day is 6:17 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2560 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:00 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 58.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 41.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 47.6° above the horizon at Perpignan.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:07 06:01 06:25 07:42 08:01 09:02 10:03 08:54 07:34 06:00 04:54 04:17   07:00
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:25 10:28 11:51 13:20 14:36 15:15 14:58 13:52 12:26 10:57 09:42 09:05   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 55 (45) 58 (42) 55 (45) 58 (42) 56 (44) 60 (40) 68 (32) 65 (35) 62 (38) 56 (44) 51 (49) 48 (52)   58 (42)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°). 27.4 36.7 47.6 59.2 67.5 70.7 67.7 59.3 47.9 36.4 27.3 23.9   47.6

Perpignan Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Perpignan, France

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation